About the role
On behalf of our client, a software house specializing in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, with clients around the world especially in the US, we are searching for a CTO, to drive their technical advanced team.
A day in the life of a ‘CTO’
You will work closely with the CEO and other members of the company's senior management, leading the Research and Development department. The team includes Data Scientists, Machine Learning/AI, Bioinformatics Engineers, and Software Engineers. Your primary goal at any stage of business is to assist in defining projects and vision, internally and with clients.
Your day to day
- Develop policies and procedures and use technology to enhance products and services to customers
- Act as an evangelist in public/client meetings, and events
- Audit the quality of coding and functionalities, propose and implement improvements
- Manage the company's technological roadmap
- Attract top talent in these areas
- Assist and guide in software architecture design
- Manage R&D teams in multiple locations
What you will need
- Exceptional academic credentials in Bioinformatics, Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning or any other related field
- 10 + years acting as Technical leader or Architect in cutting edge technologies
- Expertise in leading technical engineering teams
- Expertise in strategic planning and execution
- Excellent knowledge with architectural design
We love your personality if you are
- A born leader with an authentic interest in emerging technologies in the world of AI
- Able to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Peoples-person, influence and inspire cross-functional group into following a unified direction
What’s in it for you
You will join a passionate team that strives to deliver innovative services that make a positive impact in the world. Take the opportunity to work with top-notch professionals and develop personally and professionally.