About the role
On behalf of our client, an international awarded ingenious software product company with HQ’s in London, located in Athens, we are currently looking for a highly driven Technical Account Executive to enter their dynamic and energetic team.
The ideal candidate will be flexible and adaptive, results driven and target oriented, with excellent customer service skills. Finally, a team player with a can-do attitude.
- Act as first point of contact for assigned clients of its software solution
- Engage with (both operational and senior) customer stakeholders to build and maintain strong relationships
- Work alongside the software development, customer support, product management and consulting team(s) to ensure successful delivery of product and service.
- Focus on project adoption, value delivery, and customer experience and retention
- Monitor usage, customer health and key metrics, identify and deliver value-add initiatives and opportunities, and highlight / manage risks
- Work with customers to shape and deliver a customer success plan that aligns their product’s capabilities to customers’ business objectives
- Support project implementation to ensure a smooth launch and introduction of the product to the customer.
- Provide support and online / remote technical training
- Ensure customers remain satisfied with the product by educating them about functional capabilities, new features and possible upgrades
- Lead meetings’ schedule and agenda
- Manage delivery of enhancements and upgrades.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferable in computer science, IT or other relevant fields).
- 3+ years of experience in account management, customer success or customer support / service roles.
- Polished and professional (verbal and written) communication in English.
- Understanding of software project management, software implementation, and roll-out / delivery of software products to clients.
- Experience in software-as-a-service applications, product adoption and customer experience.
- Ability to understand quickly customer requirements, processes and challenges and suggest solutions.
- Excellent time and project management skills
Exceptional communication skills in English ( verbal and written)
Fast learner with strong adaptability
Ability to work independently and in a team within a fast paced environment
Very strong attention to detail, excellent troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent remuneration package
- Become part of a dynamic company with a Global Presence and massive growth.
- Excellent training and advancement opportunities