About the role
On behalf of our client, a UK leading financial technology business offering a wide range of personal finance options, we are currently looking for a self- driven Data Engineer to join the software development team by working 100% remotely from Greece.
A day in the life of a Data Engineer (remote)
You will be an expert in data engineering principles and able to demonstrate a good knowledge in SQL. You must be driven, hard-working and passionate about data and state of the art technologies. You are committed to delivering to deadlines. Ownership is a must and a positive vibe a bonus!
- Bring together many sources of data to design, create and grow data platforms and pipelines using tools of your choice
- Deliver automated and manual MI to key stakeholders across the business
- Produce documentation to support the work and ensure your code is annotated throughout, so it’s easy for anyone else in the team to pick up as needed
- Mentor other members of the team to help the team figure out complex problems
- Analyse data to offer insights and recommendations on customer profiling, behaviour and credit performance that’ll help shape the future of the company
What you will need
- 4+ years’ experience in Data Engineering
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Experience in Amazon Web Services
- Ability to recommend new tools to the company
- Experience in an Agile Environment
- Hands-on experience in reporting tools
We love your personality if you
- have unlimited energy
- act like an owner
- be able to grasp opportunities
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package, depending on level of experience and benefits includes (private insurance and pension plan). You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment as well as on a global scale project.