About the role
On behalf of our client, an innovative software house specializing in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, we are searching for a skilled DevOps Engineer, to join their technical advanced team. The company is open for 100% remote work!
A day in the life of a DevOps Engineer
You will participate in building custom products for our clients and support a talented team of Engineers working on state-of-the-art technology products and solutions.
Your day to day
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to build, deploy, and support tasks crucial to internal systems
- Construct and sustain operationally secure environments that support our clients’ solutions
- Report to management to ensure project commitments and standards are met.
- Uphold the responsibility to protect the integrity, discretion, and availability of information associated with the organization
- Implement strong security policy and practices, as well as train the Engineering and Data Science teams to implement in a continuous effort to secure the company’s infrastructure and client’s data
What you will need
- 2-4+ years’ of DevOps experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD utilizing Jenkins or similar tools
- Working experience with Ansible, Docker and Kubernetes is a must
- Strong experience in managing and troubleshooting Linux servers
- Software development skills (Python or similar programming languages)
- Experience with technologies like Terraform and Vagrant is preferred
- Exposure with Microsoft Azure or AWS environment
We love your personality if you
- have genuine interest in emerging technologies
- have excellent communication and team working skills
- are ambitious and have problem-solving capability
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package, depending on level of experience plus company benefits. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating environment as well as on a global scale project related to AI world.