About the role
On behalf of our client, the leader in omni-channel content solutions for lottery and betting operators globally, headquartered in Athens, we are looking for a talented and motivated DevOps Engineer to join their super team in Athens and assist them to advance their successful and innovative betting solutions.
You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrates superb technical competency and bridge gaps between infrastructure and development teams. Additionally, you will package and ship code for company’s cutting-edge product portfolio.
- Develop and maintain automated systems that quickly create local dev and testing environments
- Build out and scale infrastructure stack on Docker and Kubernetes
- Build tools and processes to support monitoring and analytics
- Make the transition to the company’s new container-based production environments
- Be involved in the entirety of the product life-cycle
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 1+ year experience in software and systems development
- At least 3+ years’ experience in Linux Administration
- Strong background in configuration management
- Working knowledge of Python, or comparable
- Experience with IaaS/cloud services such as Azure
- Strong understanding of IT security best practices
- Experience with automation/ configuration software (Ansible/Puppet) and/or orchestration software (Kubernetes/Docker)
- Experience or at least familiarity with Service Discovery tools
- Passionate with what you do
- Solid communication and team working skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Eagerness to grow and learn
- Attention to detail
You will have the opportunity to work with one of the global leaders in the sector and participate in major projects for high end operators in UK, USA, Balkans, Latin America and other exciting destinations, alongside aspirated professionals, with cutting edge technologies and unlimited access to knowledge.