About the role
On behalf of our client, a big company with start-up mentality in the fast growing car retail industry, we are currently looking for a self-driven Digital Marketing Analyst, to join its BI team, working in a flexible way.
A day in the life of a Digital Marketing Analyst
You will be an expert in turning data into information and transforming data into business decisions. You must be driven, hard-working and passionate about Data Analytics. Trust and transparency as values will be highly appreciated!
- Interpret data from Digital Marketing Department or internal databases, analyze results with statistical techniques and provide to the point reports
- Use insights and turn them into fruitful reports
- Collaborate closely with Digital Marketing Department
- Be the liaison between the BI and the Digital Marketing Department
What you will need
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience in a relevant role
- Experience in SQL programming language
- Knowledge of working with Data Warehouses, like BigQuery
- Hands-on experience in reporting tools, such as Google Data Studio, Power BI or Tableau
- Ability to work with cross-functional multicultural teams
- Scrum agile methodologies experience
Great to have
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook Ads
We love your personality if you
- are passionate in what you are doing
- love trust and transparency
- constantly raise the bar
- enjoy being a team player
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package, depending on level of experience, including extra benefits, such as ticket restaurant, fuel cards and a private insurance. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment as well as on a truly fast growing company.