About the role
On behalf of our client, an Integrated – Innovative – Cutting edge Software House that offers mobile software solutions, we are currently looking for a Junior Back End Developer to join their Development team in Thessaloniki.
As a member of the Back-End team, you will bring passion for design and collaboration. The ideal Back-End Developer will be a real problem-solver, a team player and a joyful part of the team.
- Collaborations with our team for production-upgrading with FireBase and NodeJS
Conduct the entire web development process - designing, building and documenting RESTful APIs
- Design patterns and designing SOLID software
- A strong desire to innovate, experiment, collaborate and learn
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in fields such as Computer Science or Engineering
- A minimum of one year of working experience in a similar role
- Experience with FireBase or NodeJS (even if it is on personal projects)
- Proficiency in NoSQL programming and a rock-hard understanding of APIs
Proficient with Git
Familiar with agile software development methodologies
- Fluent in English
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Working within an agile and flexible environment
- Emphasis on learning and career growth with a commitment to a work/life balance and sustainable development
Working with state of the art technologies, methodologies, and processes.