About the role
On behalf of our client, a leading European company pioneering in use of Big Data in genetic analysis, key partner of big hospital chains across Europe (incl. NHS), with HQs in Lausanne and offices in Athens, we are currently looking for a self-motivated and high-reliable Front End Developer - remote, to join its experienced and skilled team of professionals based in Athens (the role it is full remote).
We are looking for a Front End Developer to help us maintain and advance our current application which includes a Client clinical portal, VarSome.com and various HTTP Rest APIs.
Your focus will be the development of client and server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for building or integrating Front-End elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Design and Development of software web applications
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code
- Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Implementation of security data protection
- Integration of data storage solution
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant subject
- Good understanding of server_side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience in React or Vue JS will be considered a plus
- Experience in Python is considered a plus
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills with an ability to multi-task
- A genuine interest in emerging Front-End technologies
- Focus on detail
- Team player
- An excellent working environment with flexibility to work from home.
- A friendly and international team of experienced & skilled professionals
- Significant opportunities for career growth and technical advancements