About the role
On behalf of our client, an award-winning medical technology company created to reinvent healthcare through harnessing AI to develop cutting-edge software to optimize diagnostics, prognostics and therapies for cancer and other complex diseases, we are currently looking for a super aspirated Front End Engineer, to join its software development team.
A day in the life of a Front End Engineer
Your job will be to develop our web-based medical imaging software for radiotherapy treatment planning. Used in hospitals by doctors and physicists, it aims to improve the quality of radiotherapy treatment and to increase the number of patients treated via reduction of planning time and effort.
This is a Single Page Application based on ReactJS on top of a REST API. It has advanced 3D medical image visualization and edition tools.
- Work on new features, bug fixing, and improving application performance.
- Work as a member of a cross-functional team and closely interact with other teams to define and ship new features.
- Code review peers work
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What you will need
- Familiarity with JS-based tools including Babel and Webpack
- Familiarity with development workflow, including Git, CI, Unit and UI testing
- Experience working as part of a team
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience contributing to UI/UX design and improvement for new and existing projects
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Great to have
- Experience with WebGL is nice to have
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Experience or strong motivation to work in the healthcare industry, startup environment, AI technology environment
We love your personality if you
- Have a positive attitude with a creative, solution-driven mindset
- Have good communication and a good sense of humor a bonus!
- Enjoy being a Team player
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training in new technologies and new fields you want to explore
- A platform with scale-up challenges that are hard to find in a company… if you do like challenges