About the role
As a member of the Front-End team, you will bring passion for design and collaboration. The ideal Front-End Engineer will be a real problem-solver, a team player and joyful part of the team. In addition to working closely with API engineers, you will create beautiful, intuitive, functional user experiences.
- Collaborations with our team to creatively solve problems ranging from UX to front-end performance
Conduct the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Writing maintainable, performance-minded code, from API clients to CSS
- Designing our product’s new directions
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience
- A strong desire to innovate, experiment, collaborate and learn
- A solid understanding of React / Redux frameworks
- Familiarity with the GitHub workflow and Agile teams
- An eye for design and a mind for UX
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Start-up agility and flexibility
- An opportunity to work with exceptional, professional people in their field
- Emphasis on learning and career growth with a commitment to a work/life balance and sustainable development
Working with state of the art technologies, methodologies, and processes.
- A flexible working environment with colleagues of our offices in US, New York.