About the role
On behalf of our client, an awesome start-up based in the US, working on an innovative product of human physiology with a global clientele, we are currently looking for a Golang Engineer to join its dynamic team in Athens.
A day in the life of a Golang Engineer
You will be an expert in software engineering principles and able to demonstrate a good knowledge of web programming languages. You must be able to exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms and syntax. You are committed to producing high quality code and delivering to deadlines.
- Design, write and implement software programming applications
- Translate software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently develop these modifications
- Play an important role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
What you will need
- BSc degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Minimum 4+ years of development experience in either Golang or C#
- Experience in .NET Core
- Very good knowledge of relational DBs
We love your personality if you
- continuously seek opportunities to learn
- are passionate
- constantly raise the bar
- enjoy being a team player
- love working with global companies
- are a problem solver
- act like an owner
What’s in it for you
You will join an amazing team having the opportunity to expand your technical knowledge and work with people around the globe. The company offers additional perks on top of your remuneration package and to join a fast growing and innovative company.