About the role
On behalf of our client, a leading Online Betting and Gaming Company in Greece, we are looking for a passionate, multi-talented and self-motivated Google Analytics Expert to join their high-skilled digital team and assist them to advance their successful and innovative betting platform.
The ideal candidate will build, customize and maintain Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager Implementations for our fast growing operations. You will be responsible for developing big silos of data and transforming them into actionable insights throughout the organization and its EMEA operations. You will work closely with marketing, content & web development teams to improve customer journey, and increase its revenue, analyzing attribution models and various revenue streams.
- Capture web analytics data with Google Analytics
- Monitor and analyze Online traffic & customer journey among all acquisitions channels
- Provide in-depth and insightful custom reports to communicate key metrics and findings
- Recommend and create A/B or multivariate tests to improve user experience and conversion
- Audit existing analytics implementations and create conversion funnels.
- Document marketing strategies and processes and recommend improvements
- Analyze site performance, identify areas of improvement and adjust strategies to deliver maximum return on investment
- Create Advanced Custom Reports & Dashboard through platforms such as Google Analytics, Data Studio, Big Query
- A basic understanding of technical issues that could impact SEO performance
- Incorporate with BI to enhance the Data warehouse collection and transform data into meaningful insights
- Refine strategy of Tagging URLs among all Channels (paid, owned, earned)
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ proven experience and strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Certifications for Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- BS/MS degree in Marketing, Statistics, Data Analysis
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and eCommerce
- Experience in SEM/SEO
- Ability to transform Big data into effective action plans & recommend improvements to business
- Strong experience in Excel, plus experience of SQL Server, MS Access or other RDB
- Hands-on experience in Data Analysis software
- Strategic Thinking
- Adaptive to change
- Passionate and team player
- Flexible and agile
- Analytical and attentive to details
A very competitive package plus company benefits. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment as well as on a large scale project.