About the role
On behalf of our client, an award-winning online Forex and Trading company and an industry leader with international presence, we are looking for an experienced Java Engineer (Remote Working) to join their highly empowered team of dynamic and talented professionals.
You will be a valuable member of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications, utilizing emerging technologies and trends.
Your role includes Java application development while being present to the full software development life-cycle, from concept to design and testing.
- Build advanced back end applications and develop software programs on the Java platform
- Optimize applications performance and recommend software upgrades for existing systems
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle, prepare and produce releases of software components
- Monitor and improve application reliability and present innovative ideas for system improvements
- Produce detailed specifications and implement the program codes accordingly
- Follow test driven development through continuous integration and agile methodologies
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering, or any other relevant degree
- At least four (4) years of development experience in Java (preferably Java 8 or 11)
- Solid understanding of the full development life cycle
- Passion for back end applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to work autonomously
- Passionate with high end technologies
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities