About the role
If you like to geek out over modern frontend frameworks like Next.js, React, and the JAMstack architectural model, then we want to talk to you. We are looking for extremely motivated, high-performing senior-level frontend and full-stack engineers who are excited about the opportunity to build high-impact software very quickly.
- React / TypeScript
- chai / mocha / jest / cypress
- Proactively identify solutions to ambiguous technical and product challenges and bring those solutions to the team
- Capable of working on projects for 1-3 months at a time with little technical supervision. Develops solutions to complex problems with engineering best practices in mind and shares solutions with the team.
- Serves as a mentor for other engineers within the organization
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise
- Actively participate in identifying user stories, clarifying requirements and scope, breaking down development tasks and discussing implementation details.
- Write good tests with full test coverage for all of your code.
- Develop high-quality code that adheres to development patterns and linting rules agreed upon by the team.
- Actively participate with the rest of the engineering team in reviewing issues, participating in discussions, and reviewing pull requests.
- Actively demonstrate software engineering best practices throughout product development and maintenance.
- Maintain close collaboration and effective communication with Development Manager, Lead Developer, Lead QA, team members and other stakeholders.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or relevant technical field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Familiarity with modern frontend development best practices
- Excellent knowledge of programming patterns, antipatterns, and best practices
- Experienced in the following:
- building tools like Webpack
- writing unit tests and integration tests
- optimizing software performance using profiling tools]
- debugging tools and practices
We love your personality if you have:
- Supportive and respectful attitude towards team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills to contribute as an effective team player
- Comfortable working remotely with a distributed team
- Comfortable presenting to internal teams across departments
- Enjoy problem-solving on technical challenges
- Good at knowledge sharing and documenting implementation
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where we adapt to change quickly and always have something new to learn
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility and a competitive remuneration package with fringe benefits
- A unique opportunity to play a key role in the company’s international growth journey
- Fantastic colleagues and a work culture you can believe in