About the role
- Participates in the development effort of web-based projects, services or devices interfaces ensuring robust and lasting solutions are implemented.
- Participate in and contribute to brainstorming new ideas, implementations, and planners for technical projects.
- Assist in the definition, development, and execution of testing scenarios across a range of products.
- Stays informed of high-end development technologies.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Good understanding of NodeJS and Angular2+ is considered a plus.
- REST services.
- Positive attitude, self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent command of English language (spoken and written).
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies/frameworks independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently while collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Goal-driven and results-oriented.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant software development experience.
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Excellent growth potential, along with the company’s rapid growth.
- A unique working environment within a lean company structure. LFT is a flexible working company.
- Opportunities to learn and develop new skills on the job or through academic courses
- Active participation in all phases of the development process as a member of a capable and agile international development team with a mission to deliver pioneering applications