About the role
You will be a member of a tech-savvy and talented team, responsible to design and develop web applications using Node and ReactJS.
Write clean and reusable code.
Design and develop REST applications.
Design and develop interfaces between different systems.
Design and implement SQL database/queries.
Advice solutions to complex problems.
Identify bugs and advice fixes.
Working with modern tools (DevOps).
Work/collaborate with teams remotely.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Experience using NodeJS
- Knowledge and experience with React or Angular (even personal projects)
- Experience using MongoDB
- Basic knowledge of REST API services.
- Basic Knowledge using GraphQL.
- Experience using GIT tool.
- Good communication skills, including communication with Customers
- Fulfilled military service obligations (for male candidates)
- Proficient in English
- The freedom to have a big impact on a fast-growing international environment
- A great culture that promotes open feedback and personal development
- Continuous training in new technologies.
- Competitive salary package.
- Exceptional career opportunities.