About the role
On behalf of our client, a worldwide leader and innovator within the shipping industry, we are currently looking for a self- driven Junior Microsoft Dynamics Developer to join its new software development team in Greece.
You will be responsible for supporting and strengthening a new development team in the South Suburbs of Athens, Greece that supports several key systems empowering their business within the shipping industry. Together with the team, you will deliver high standard digital services to business partners. You will succeed together with highly skilled professionals in Glyfada, Greece and by cooperating closely with the development team located in the company’s HQ’s in Denmark as well as their knowledge specialists within user experience, project managers, service owners and architects. The scope for the IT platform is significant with applications applied and used in 31 countries and 59 office locations.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming (eg C #) and agile development
- Web solutions eg portals, intranets, websites etc.
- If you have worked with Microsoft SharePoint or Microsoft Dynamics CRM, it is an advantage
- Identify and evaluate business processes that can be automated, eliminated, and/or made more efficient
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 0-2 years of relevant working exposure either with Microsoft Dynamics
- An ability to understand and absorb technical and commercial information
- Experience in C# technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft services like Dynamics (NAV/CRM), BI, Office 365 and SharePoint will be highly welcomed!
- Experience with design documentation, SQL, ER charts, UML
- Experience developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions using plugins, workflows, and custom code extensions, using entities, forms, views, relationships, charts, dashboards and SSRS reports
- Experience working with REST based web services
- Experience with Microsoft Azure services (Application servers, Database Services) will be considered as a plus
- Familiar with agile methodologies (Agile / Scrum)
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English
- Result oriented
- Strong collaboration skills
- Constantly raises the bar
- Team player
- Agile/Flexible way of thinking
A very competitive package, depending on level of experience. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment as well as on a global scale projects.
List of benefits includes:
- Private insurance
- Commute expenses (Attiki Odos)
- Free lunch, coffee and fruits/snacks every day
- Mobile (yes! Iphone 8 will be yours)
- Monthly mobile program with data
- Monthly internet at home
- Paid parking at company’s premises