About the role
On behalf of our client, an award-winning e-commerce digital agency, we are currently looking for a self- driven Product Engineer (WordPress), to join its international development team.
A day in the life of a Product Engineer (WordPress)
You will be part of an interactive international development team that provides the best eCommerce solutions, using WordPress and WooCommerce. You will build, enhance and maintain online stores and extensions, working along the best online store builders in the world.
- Work on big projects with a creative and systematic approach
- Envision, architecture, build and deploy WordPress sites and WooCommerce stores
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to ensure the value of the product
- Elaborate and discuss technical approaches to deliver required functionalities
What you will need
- Excellent experience in PHP and MySQL
- Extensive experience using WordPress and WooCommerce
We love your personality if you
- are results-oriented with a proactive attitude
- are willing to learn and implement new ideas
- enjoy being part of a team with shared goals
- are a strong problem solver
What’s in it for you
You will be provided with the chance to work completely remote with great flexibility, with a very competitive remuneration package. You will be provided with paid vacations, 2 weeks X-mas holidays, parental leave and team retreats. You will also be part of a dynamic and interactive international team that provides high-end solutions to the best online store builders in the world!
Deadline: June 30th, 2022 at 1 pm
Eligibility: Any relevant profile applying to one of iTechScope’s open roles
Present: A trip to your favorite destination in the world (value €600)