About the role
On behalf of our client, an innovative start-up in the IoT space, we are currently looking for a motivated QA Engineer, to join its development team in Athens.
A day in the life of a QA Engineer
You will be able to develop, design and support existing and new applications. The main scope of work will include server-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks and patterns.
- Confirm that a recent program or a code change has not adversely affected features.
- Close collaboration with the senior QA Engineer for integration
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structure test plans and test cases
What you will need
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Familiarity in Git, Github, Gitlab or similar source control solutions
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Nice to have
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Computer Science
- Experience with B2B platforms
- Ability to think strategically while delivering detailed execution
- Fluency in English
We love your personality if you have
- Proven ability to work with goals
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to function with a certain degree of autonomy
- Team spirit & strong communication skills
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package, depending on level of expertise. You will have the ability to work on the latest and modern technologies, and agile methodologies, being able to offer innovative solutions on multiple projects.