About the role
On behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding company located in Athens with a worldwide clientele and a unique ERP product, we are currently looking for a Senior C# Software Developer, to join their growing software development team in Athens.
The ideal candidate will have strong abilities to design and develop applications as part of a team and working on a large project with multiple other teams effectively.
- Design and development of the company’s applications
- Update and maintenance of existing applications
- Create efficient and logical databases
- Preparing technical reports and documentation
- Work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- Recognize system deficiencies and implement effective solutions
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant subject.
- Minimum three (3+) years professional experience in C# .NET programming
- Expertise in ASP.NET and experience in ASP.NET MVC
- Strong experience in Ajax
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and production of diagnostic skills
- Experience in building enterprise web
- Good understanding in CSS/CSS3, HTML5
- Strong relational database skills (SQL)
- Fluency in English ( Verbal and written)
- MSc in Computer Science or relevant
- Experience in Cloud based solutions environments
- Experience in the Automotive industry
- Ability to implement Web services with stateless communication protocols ( Restful)
- Adequate knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design patterns
- Adequate knowledge of Kendo UI
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills with an ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deal with high-pressure situations with a customer orientation and with an intercultural awareness
- Team spirit
- Willingness to travel (both nationally and internationally)
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Accountable, self-sufficient, and action oriented
A competitive salary and private insurance bundle, along with the opportunity to enter a high-caliber consulting team, all within an excellent working environment which provides tremendous opportunities for professional advancement and personal growth.