About the role
On behalf of our client, a dynamic Global leader and online gaming operator with Head offices in London and offices around the globe, we are currently looking for a self- driven Senior QA AutomationTest Engineer, to join its software development team.
The ideal candidate should be an expert in conducting tests before product launches and ensure that the software runs smoothly. You must have a problem solving attitude in order to be able to work on end-to-end projects. You must be driven, hard-working and passionate about executing exploratory and automated testing as well as committed to producing high quality delivering to deadlines.
- Ensure high quality and compliance to requirements throughout the software delivery cycle.
- Prepare, maintain & execute Test Plans in accordance with the Business Requirements & Quality Process, in conjunction with the product owner/development team.
- Create automated test scripts and cases from scratch, executing for functional, integration and system tests.
- Contributing to automated frameworks for both online and API solutions enhancing & maintaining existing solutions.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A Technical background – BSc or equivalent in IT/Engineering/Scientific
- A background in development and coding experience Experience in QA process and software release cycle for both manual & test automation testing.
- Experience working within an agile development environment and with open source automation tools such as Selenium WD/Cucumber/SoapUI/Postman.
- Practical experience on test automation frameworks such as TestNG, MochaJS, Cucumber etc.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills with strong attention to detail.
- Experience using Test Case Management Tools such as Testrail, HP ALM, Zephyr etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Familiarization with UNIX environments and RDBMS/ SQL scripting.
- Familiarization with Gherkin expression language.
- Experience with testing online gaming applications.
- Understanding of Behaviour/Test Driven Development.
- Experience working with version control systems.
- Qualified to ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level.
- Attention to detail and have strong sense of responsibility
- Quick learner
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Comfort in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Commuting expenses
- Competitive salary package, bonus & benefits
- Private medical-life insurance
- An exciting & friendly work environment
- Continuous improvement & training