About the role
On behalf of our client, a leading Financial, Banking, and Investment Management Software Provider in Greece, with a presence in 35 countries and offices in key financial centers, we are looking for a well-grounded and self-motivated Team Lead Front End to join their team of professionals in Athens.
A day in the life of a Team Lead Front End
- Mentors, supports and encourages the team with cross-project communication, technology sharing, and expanding expertise in key platforms and technologies.
- Works on standardization across front-end frameworks across projects.
- Leads a team of web developers.
- Designs new modules of the software product in Angular.
- Works closely with project management and consultants.
- Ensures a quality product is delivered to clients.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, UX or related fields
- Proven experience in leading teams (or a natural ability to lead and make people follow you)
- 3+ year experience working with AngularJS framework
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and how to solve them.
- Experience in developing responsive web applications using effectively Bootstrap
We love your personality if you
- Maintain a consistent schedule, set realistic deadlines, coordinates internal and external resources, and accurately estimate resource requirements
- Demonstrate knowledge of industry trends in emerging and existing web technologies
- Show those soft skills that can make a team follow – leadership and coaching
- Effectively communicate technical information, both orally and in writing.
- Show strong software development skills and the ability to mentor/train others.
Excellent opportunity to become part of a dynamic team within a fast-paced and growing sector and gain knowledge from the market leader of Financial, Banking, and Investment Management Software. With a multinational presence and the opportunity to multicultural exposure and continuous training and development, this position is a stepping stone for an aspirated and driven professional.