About the role
On behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding company located in Athens with a worldwide clientele and a unique ERP product, we are currently looking for a Technical Project Manager to join their growing software development team in Athens.
You will be responsible for the provision of technical project planning and management of important projects and/or initiatives by making sure that projects and/or initiatives are in line with company plans and priorities.
- Coordinating internal/external resources and/or third parties ensuring the successful execution of projects
- Working with internal and external teams of the projects to drive speedy and process compliant solutions
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation
- Assisting in the definition of project specifications and client requirements, involving all relevant stakeholders to ensure technical feasibility
- Planning resource allocation and project priorities in cooperation with related teams
- Tracking measuring and reviewing progress
- Ensuring the on-time and on-budget delivery of projects
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed
- Managing client relationships and expectations in a technical manner
- Producing and maintaining comprehensive project key documents
- Administering the change request process, including related communications, project plan adjustments and resource allocation
- Assisting client billing according to key milestones or on a time-and-materials basis.
- Ensuring compliance with PM processes
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant subject.
- BSc degree in computer science or engineering
- Minimum 2+ years of working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Good interpersonal skills so as to be able to relate with people or personnel from different units of the company
- Solid technical background with understanding and experience in software development and information systems
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office tools, including MS Project and Visio.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Experience in the Automotive industry
- Exposure in Microsoft oriented projects
- Knowledge of German language
- PMP or related certification
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills with an ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deal with high-pressure situations with a customer orientation and with an intercultural awareness
- Team spirit
- Willingness to travel (both nationally and internationally)
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Accountable, self-sufficient, and action oriented