About the role
On behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding company located in Athens with a worldwide clientele and a unique ERP product, we are currently looking for a Web Designer, to join their growing software development team in Athens.
- Design page layouts and templates
- Use markup languages to create user-friendly responsive web pages
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices
- Maintaining the appearance of our websites/applications
- Collaborate with marketing, engineering, and other teams
- Work with front-end developers to deploy designs
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites
- A relevant diploma in a related field
- Awareness of UI/UX principles
- Proficiency in graphic design software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Proficiency in web programming languages such as HTML and CSS
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Excellent visual design skills
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies
- Experience in WordPress content management systems
We love your personality if you
- You are a team player with strong communication skills
- Creative and open to new ideas
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Comfort working in a deadline-driven environment
- You are proficient in English at a written and oral level.