About the role
On behalf of our client, a leading digital transformation agency, based in the UK, we are looking for a Front End Developer to join its software development team and work fully remotely from Greece.
A day in the life of a Front End Developer
As a Front End Developer, you'll be at the heart of any project you work on. You will be responsible for delivering fully responsive UI’s, with an eye for detail, a keen understanding of performance and accessibility, and the ability to work in a cross discipline team. Our projects are typically Web-based, using various Digital Experience Platform technologies such as CMS, DAM all glued together with various Cloud services.
We prefer Agile-inspired delivery, either based around DSDM, Scrum or Kanban methods.
You will be working on web deliveries that function cross-device and browser with an eye for implementing designs and understanding the constraints of devices and the browser.
Deliver scalable CSS with SASS for responsive websites.
What you will need
- You have exposure to building toolings such as gulp, grunt, and webpack
- Provide documentation for the client-side code and how to build it
- Test client-side code using test frameworks and cross-browser testing
- Investigate and use new technologies where relevant
- Work with Back End developers and Software Engineers to help design a functional API
We love your personality if you
- Have agile mentality
- Are open to change
- Want to share your knowledge
- Enjoy being a team player
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package, depending on level of experience. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment as well as on a global scale project.