About the role
On behalf of our client, a boutique agency that is collaborating with exceptional clients, we are currently looking for a self- driven WordPress Developer, to join its development team.
A day in the life of a WordPress Developer
You will be an expert in web development and also able to collaborate with premium clients. You must be driven, hard-working and passionate about developing web sites. Your approach should be qualitative and not quantitative.
- Build exceptional websites using WordPress
- Assist in the maintenance of a variety of e-shops
- Communicate and direct the other members of the team
- Provide innovative solutions and help the growing of the team
- Interact with clients and meet their needs
What you will need
- 3+ years’ experience in WordPress and WooCommerce
- the ability to transform a design from psd to WP site, with or without builder
- experience in design and maintenance of e-shops is also an asset
We love your personality if you
- are willing to learn and implement new ideas
- have the ability to innovate and provide solutions
- enjoy sharing knowledge with teammates
- are a passionate and creative problem-solver
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package, depending on level of experience. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating environment that provides the best solutions for premium clients and high-end products.