Jun/Mid Technical Project ManagerTechnical Project Manager
On behalf of our client, one of the most successful companies within the food industry with 30 years of presence in the market, we are currently looking for a self-driven Jun/Mid Technical Project Manager, to join its IT team.
A day in the life of a “Technical Project Manager”
The right candidate will lead and coordinate various technical projects that will help the company transform to a 100% digital business. This highly motivated and hands on professional will be involved at every stage of the projects’ lifecycle, working closely with Operations, Commercial and IT stakeholders. The position reports to the IT Manager.
- Develop and Manage IT projects related to Connected Kitchen, Simplification of Processes, Kiosks, Upgrades, Hardware/Software installations
- Collaborate with various department heads within the organization to define project goals and objectives related to IT and digitalization
- Implement, and maintain the Project Plan, including the configuration management, risk management, project measurement, and quality management plans
- Ensure appropriate tools are deployed and that methods and practices are implemented to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations
- Engage and assess technology vendors/suppliers/subcontractors, manage these relationships and monitor their progress and adherence to the contract
- Cooperate closely with the company’s central IT division to align with brands standards and planning, provide status reporting and ongoing communications
- Provide project’s full technical and user documentation, advice and technical training to users and gather feedback from end users about system’s performance
- Keep on top of daily system and functions and data flow operations
What you will need
- Preferably BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 1-2 years working experience in relevant position
- Fluently English speaking (Upper-intermediate as a minimum)
- Confident user of Microsoft Office suite
We love your personality if you have
- Clear communication skills and ability to train others
- Good understanding of IT support concepts, principles, processes and metrics
- Ability to define, analyze and understand the business processes and how they can be approached via automation
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving aptitude
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package, depending on level of experience. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment as well as on innovative projects.