Mid-level React DeveloperFront End Developer
On behalf of our client, a leader, and innovator in the fast-growing e-learning industry, we are currently looking for a self-driven Mid React Developer, to join its software development team.
A day in the life of a Mid-React Developer
You will be an expert in web engineering principles and able to demonstrate a good knowledge of modern web programming languages. You must be driven, hard-working, and passionate about developing web apps in a modern work environment. You are committed to producing high-quality code and delivering to deadlines.
- Assist in building and enhancing our front-end architecture and code quality
- Work to improve overall system architecture and design components to meet those goals
- Develop new features and functionality for high transaction, large-scale platforms
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices. Identify and address performance bottlenecks in the software
- Writing reliable tests and reviewing others’ code to help keep the bugs out, and refactoring code.
- Working as a part of a self-organizing SCRUM team to develop new features and functionality for high-volume, large-scale websites
- Work with Data Scientists and Backend Engineers to build features and ship experiments
What you will need
- Strong User Interface coding skills within an Agile
- Opinionated about code quality
- Ability to learn and critique new technologies quickly
- Knowledge of JS frameworks and key principles
- Scrum agile methodologies experience
We love your personality if you
- lover Brutal honesty and transparency
- are flexible and a fast learner
- constantly raise the bar
- enjoy being a Team player and learning modern technologies
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package, depending on the level of experience. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment as well as on a global scale project.