On behalf of our client, an innovative startup in the fast-growing pharmaceutical, banking, and luxury industry, we are currently looking for a self-driven Node.js Engineer, to join its software development team.
A day in the life of a Node.js Engineer
You will be an expert in web engineering principles and able to demonstrate a good knowledge of web programming languages. You must be driven, hard-working, and passionate about developing web and mobile apps. You are committed to producing high-quality code and delivering to deadlines. Good communication skills are a must and a good sense of humor is a bonus!
- Assist in building and enhancing our back-end development team and code quality
- Work to improve overall system architecture and design components to meet those goals
- Develop new features and functionality for high transaction, large-scale websites
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices. Identify and address performance bottlenecks in the software
- Writing reliable tests and reviewing others’ code to help keep the bugs out
- Working as a part of a self-organizing SCRUM team to develop new features and functionality for high-volume, large-scale websites
- Work with Data Scientists and Backend Engineers to build features and ship experiments
What you will need
- Strong User Interface coding skills within an Agile environment and experience in AWS Services.
- Opinionated about quality
- Ability to learn and critique new technologies quickly
- Ability to work with cross-functional multicultural teams
- Scrum agile methodologies experience
Great to have
- Experience in open-source communities, side projects, or similar activities will be a benefit
- Proven experience in Cloud platforms and IoT would be considered a plus
We love your personality if you
- lover Brutal honesty
- act like a ‘can-do’ person
- constantly raise the bar
- enjoy being a Team player
- are friendly and motivating
What’s in it for you
A very competitive package, depending on the level of experience. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment as well as on a global scale project.