Systems Project ManagerIT Administrator
On behalf of our client, a leading and innovative IT Solution provider, we are currently looking for a motivated Systems Project Manager to join the company’s IT department.
A day in the life of a Systems Project Manager
You will be responsible for implementing IT projects, the planning and execution of projects, the determination of risks and opportunities, the resolution of issues and other tasks in the assigned technology area
- Coordinates project deliverables and set priorities when choices of alternatives are required.
- Works closely with the internal and external staff assigned to projects
- Resolves project problems and conflicts and escalates issues as needed
- Creates and maintains the scope of works and project plan including the monitoring of the key project elements (i.e. project scope, tasks, dates, estimated vs. actual dates, estimated vs. actual task duration, assigned resources, risk log, and issue log)
- Monitoring and support Company’s Windows infrastructure
- Analyzes and recommends new and solutions for internal or external users to ensure that the company is up-to-date with the latest trends in technology
What you will need
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or any related field
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in Windows System Administration
- Project management experience involving the ability to administer projects of various size, scope and complexity simultaneously and within budget
- Experience in business requirement analysis and project management tools
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Cloud technologies including Microsoft365 and Azure Data and AI
We love your personality if you
- want to build your career within a company
- willing to learn new technologies
- a team player
What’s in it for you
You will be a part of a fast passed working environment, where you will also receive a very attractive compensation package as well as other benefits.