“iTechScope LTD” (hereinafter “iTechscope” or “we” or “our” or “us”) is a single – member limited liability company, operating under the laws of Greece, with registered offices at 61-63 Evelpidon Street, 113 62, Athens and with General Commercial Registry Number 131747701000, which provides search, assessment and selection services, in order to assist companies to recruit new personnel (hereinafter the “Recruitment Services”), as well as executive coaching (hereinafter the “Coaching Services”), and other HR related consulting services (hereinafter the “HR Services”) (the Recruitment Services, the Coaching Services and the HR Services hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Services”).
If you wish to contact us, you may find our contact details in the “Q & A - CONTACT US” section below.
Processing your Personal Data:
We value your privacy. By registering with our website you will be requested to provide us on a voluntary basis your personal data and information as such are described below, which will be safe with us.
“personal data” means any personal information you disclose to us, on a voluntary basis, by registering with our website for the provision of our Services, which may result in your identification, indicatively mentioning your name, identification number, location data, your online identifier, your curriculum vitae (resume), etc (hereinafter the “Personal Data”);
“processing” or “process” of Personal Data shall mean any operation or set of operations which may be performed on your Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, submission, organization, preservation or storage, alteration, retrieval, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, interconnection, blocking (locking), erasure or destruction;
“data controller” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data;
“data processor” means an natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
We collect Personal Data when you sign up in our website and/or request the provision of our Services and/or you browse our website or use the iTechScope platform. Your Personal Data is used for the provision of our Services, as well to analyse how visitors use our website and platform.
Within this framework, you provide your consent, explicitly agree and unreservedly accept the following indicatively mentioned processing actions that iTechScope will perform in the context of the provision of its Services:
- represent you and intercede in the relevant procedures with our collaborating companies, in order to seek for and identify a new job vacancy for you;
- process your Personal Data and forward your curriculum vitae (CV) with the corresponding Personal Data to our collaborating companies, in order to seek and identify a new job vacancy for you;
- process your Personal Data related to and deriving from your participation in assessment tools (personality & skills tests) that we may require to take place; and
- disclose your Personal Data to our collaborating companies, in order for your suitability with regards to the potential job vacancy to be further assessed.
In addition, it is possible that following registration with our website, we may contact you by using the contact details that you have voluntarily registered with our platform (i.e. via email or by telephone). Any communications will take place within normal business days and hours (i.e. any business day from 09.00am until 18.00 pm).
The purpose for processing your Personal Data
You explicitly declare and accept that the Personal Data that you submit and disclose to iTechScope and which are collected and processed by the latter, are relevant, appropriate and not more than those required for the aforementioned purposes of the processing.
In particular we may use your Personal Data for:
- Rendering our Services to third party clients
We use Personal Data in order to render to our clients our Services. Within this framework, we may use and process your Personal Data on the following legitimate basis:
- In the course of our Recruitment Services, we may use your Personal Data to identify professional opportunities that we think may be of interest both to you and our clients. We may contact you from time to time regarding such opportunities.
Processing your Personal Data allows us to manage the assessment process, assess and confirm your suitability for employment and subsequent decision making (profiling included). We may also use your Personal Data to confirm references and conduct education and background checks, as appropriate.
In this context, processing your Personal Data and disclosing them to our clients will allow us to take steps to fulfil our contractual obligations to them related to the Recruitment Services we have been engaged to render and to serve our legitimate interests. We also use information from our third party providers to support our recruitment activity.
We may also need to process your Personal Data to take steps for the purposes of our internal recruitment purposes (internal usage) preparing our staff employment contracts, payrolling etc.
- In the course of other HR Services (assessment services, psychometric testing etc.), we may use your Personal Data (psychometric or/and technical testing results, assessment profiling etc.) to render such Services to our clients to whom we have been contractually engaged.
- In the course of our Coaching Services, we may collect and use some of your Personal Data, for the purposes of planning and targeting the coaching process according to the accurate coaching needs.
Most important, to fulfil our obligations in respect to our commercial activity and the provision of our Services, we may use Personal Data to respond and fulfil your inquiries and your requests with regards to both to our Services and business activity. If you contact us, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, and we may use all information you provide to respond to your inquiry.
- Business Activity
As part of carrying on our business activity, we are called to use Personal Data to support our business activities, such as running internal audits, communicating internally regarding you, determining the effectiveness of our promotional activities, administering our Services, maintaining and securing our infrastructure and for procurement and financial transactions.
- Marketing activities
- Administrative purposes
We may contact you from time to time to verify that the Personal Data we have collected about you are accurate and current.
- Analytics, Aggregating & Historical Information
- Law compliance
We may use or disclose your Personal Data in order to:
- comply with applicable laws;
- respond to inquiries or requests from public or government authorities, including those outside of your country of residence;
- comply with valid legal process;
- protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of iTechscope and other users of the online systems or the public; and
- help us establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
We cannot and do not assume any responsibility for the actions or omissions of either third party providers or clients, including the manner in which they use Personal Data received either from iTechScope or from another independent third party provider.
Personal Data we collect
iTechScope collects a range of Personal Data about you for the purposes of rendering its Services to its clients, which may indicatively include:
- Your full name, postal address, date of birth and contact details, including email address and telephone number;
- Your qualifications and details thereof, as well as any skills, experience and employment history you may have;
- Any other Information included in your CV;
- Any visa that you have acquired, your passport, as well as and any work permit or identity information that may be necessary for the provision of our Services;
- Contact details of referees; it is your responsibility to have acquired previous consent from said referees to disclose their information and contact details to us and any other entity to which we provide our Services;
- Feedback appraisals and related information sourced from prior or current employers;
- Information about your eligibility to work in the areas of interest to you;
- Psychometric or/and technical testing results and other data collected through online assessment platforms of third party providers and interview assessments and profiling;
- Future professional plans, business affairs, customer lists, financial Information, job information, goals and other private information that may be necessary to disclose within the framework of rendering our Services;
- Information relating to our relationship with you or the party for whom you work including records of any meetings or discussions;
Other information collected through our site and App
iTechScope and our third party providers collect other information that does not reveal your specific identity in a variety of ways, including:
- Using Cookies
- Physical location
We may collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cellphone tower or Wi-Fi signals. We may use your device’s physical location to provide you with location-based services and content. In both cases, we will collect and process your Personal Data after we have received your informed consent. In some instances, you may be able to allow or deny collection of your device’s location, but if you choose to deny such collection, we may not be able to provide you with the applicable location-based services and content.
- Personal information
Information such as your preferred means or time of communication is collected when you voluntarily provide this information. Unless combined with Personal Data, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the online systems.
- By aggregating Information
Handling of your social logins
If you choose to register or log in to our website using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you included in the relevant social media account.
Our online systems offer you the ability to register and login using your social media third party provider account details (like your Facebook login). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media third party provider. The profile information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, e-mail address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public. If you login using Facebook, we may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as friends and likes, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission.
Collection and maintenance of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be collected, used, processed, disclosed and transferred to any country where we have commercial activity, facilities or in which we engage service providers. By using our platform for the provision of our Services to clients or online systems, you also consent to the transfer of Personal Data to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection rules than in your country.
We generally process your personal data within the EU/EEA. Nonetheless, as the case may arise, we may have to transfer your personal data outside EU/EEA, for example to a service provider located outside EU/EEA. However, the level of personal data protection in countries outside the EU/EEA may be lower than the respective provided within the EU/EEA. Where this is the case, we will implement appropriate safeguards in accordance with applicable data protection laws, in order to conduct such data transfer and ensure that your personal information remains protected and secure, such as Adequacy Decisions and Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission.
Access to Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be shared internally with our staff and externally with clients and third party providers for the purposes of rendering our Services. External categories with whom we may share your Personal Data for the provision of our Services include:
- Any potential or actual Client
We may disclose your Personal Data to clients who have requested the provision of our Services:
- In the course of Recruitment Services, this includes members of the HR and recruitment teams and interviewers involved in the assessment process. In the course of delivering our Recruitment Services, your Personal Data, including results of assessment and related data, can be shared with a client that has engaged iTechScope to fulfill search requests. In any case, we inform you who the client is and ask for your consent before we forward your Personal Data to the client. Anonymised (non-identifiable) profiles may be sent to a client without informing you or seeking your consent. This will only be done for vacancies that we believe match with your profile or would be of interest to you. In the course of our Recruitment Services, we may provide Personal Data regarding candidates, including the results of psychometric and technical testing taken through our Recruitment Services and related data, to prospective employers that have engaged iTechScope to fulfill search requests, or to reference sources.
- In the course of HR Services, we disclose assessment and testing results and relevant Personal Data to the client that has engaged iTechScope to provide such Services and to designated client personnel. Assessment results and other Personal Data collected by our staff or provided by our client may be maintained in iTechScope database, to which our client, and certain personnel designated by our client, will have access both during and after the conclusion of our assignment. If you take psychometric or/and technical testing or other assessment through our HR Services, we will not use your assessment reports and results in the performance of our Recruitment Services without your consent. If you have completed an assessment at our client’s request as part of our HR Services or related to a Recruitment Service, we will not share your assessment results with other clients without obtaining the appropriate consent.
- In the course of Coaching Services, we disclose information about our work with the Coachee to the sponsor with your written permission or explicit consent or to the extent required by applicable laws.
- Former employers or any other source to obtain references for you and to make necessary background checks. Please note that you are responsible for acquiring consent by third parties (ex. former employers) to provide us with their contact details.
- Third party providers which we obtain support and services (e.g., training institutions, psychometric/technical online testing providers) and process data on our behalf, which may include:
- Outsourced payroll providers;
- IT staff if access to the data is necessary for the performance of their role;
- Legal and professional advisers; and
- Online technical testing providers.
- Any regulatory authority or statutory body pursuant to a request for Personal Data or any legal obligation which applies to us.
Protect of your Personal Data
We have internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your information is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by our staff in the proper performance of their duties. We process Personal Data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to you.
Personal Data will be stored in a range of different places, including on your application record, in recruitment tracking software systems and on other online systems (including email software). iTechScope has reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of Personal Data of users of the Online Systems which is under our control. Unfortunately, however, no security system, or system of transmitting Personal Data over the Internet, cordless or mobile telephone and similar telecommunication and computer equipment can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, unless you utilise encryption and other forms of security protection, you waive any action legal or otherwise against iTechScope and hold the latter harmless for any interception of your Personal Data resulting from the use of the above-mentioned equipment.
Nonetheless, if you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Q&A – CONTACT US” section below.
Duration of maintenance of Personal Data
When information from third party provider sources is of no use to us, we shall discard it, however we may maintain a limited record in order to avoid the duplication of process.
You may request at any time:
- access to your Personal Data by signing in your account and acquisition a copy of your Personal Data;
- change incorrect or incomplete Personal Data (right to rectification);
- deletion or cessation of processing of your Personal Data, where the Personal Data are no longer necessary for the purposes of processing;
- restriction of processing of your Personal Data in certain cases;
- the portability of your Personal Data, namely the right to obtain your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or if it is feasible, or the right to request that we transmit directly your Personal data to another Controller;
- objection to the processing of your Personal Data where iTechScope is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing;
- objection to automated processing, including profiling, and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you; and
- withdrawal of your consent at any time.
Furthermore, you maintain the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, located at 1-3 Kifissias Avenue, PC 11523, Athens, at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
iTechScope Website are hosted in Hentzer Ltd. The Personal Data you share with us by using our website may be temporarily stored on a website content management system database. This enables us to securely transfer data submitted when using our websites to our central database.
You need to take positive and affirmative action in giving us your consent – in some cases we will provide a tick box for you to check, to secure that this requirement is met in a clear and explicit fashion. Otherwise, by browsing our online systems, applying and/or contacting iTechScope concerning our job vacancies, means you freely provide your consent, explicitly agree and unreservedly accept the processing of your Personal Data for the purpose of the provision of our Services to clients, and you are free to withdraw your consent at any time.
However, you must understand that withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal nor further processing of the same Personal Data under other legal basis such as contract or compliance with a legal obligation to which iTechScope is subject or under lawful and legitimate basis to retain historical information about you for informing our recruitment and business activity and avoid duplications. The related residual information will not be used for commercial or/and marketing purposes.
Also, please note that we are not authorised to remove Personal Data if said data are connected with Coaching and HR Services assignment of the company that employs you and utilizes our Coaching Services.
We may also be required to retain some Personal Data about you, such as your email address and name in order to be able to fulfil your opt-out or similar inquiry and to record our actions; Such residual information will not be used for any other purposes.
If you would like to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your contact information removal from our marketing database.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, under no circumstances shall iTechScope or any of its affiliates, and/or subsidiaries, underlying service providers, business partners, information providers, account providers, licensors, employees, officers, managers, directors, contractors, distributors or agents, be held liable towards you for any loss or damage (including but not limited to direct, indirect, exemplary, special, incidental, cover, reliance or consequential damages, loss of profits or revenue, business interruption, loss of data, or failure to realise anticipated savings or benefits or business opportunities), caused due to negligence.
Q & A - CONTACT US
61-63 Evelpidon Street, 113 62, Athens